Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Famliy Date

Carlee's just a tad excited


How is it that they have the same expression on their face.
This past Saturday, we joined Greg's old college roommate and family for a nice dinner downtown. We went to a place called El Tiempo and it was the most delicious Mexican food I have ever had. The funny thing is we took pictures before we left the house, but forgot to bring the camera to the restaurant. haha... We loved spending time with the Pape family. The kids did surprisingly great. I was preparing Carlee before we got there to use her manners and Carlee responds, "Mom, I'm practically an expert." We laughed. She is getting these lines from movies and what's funny is that she knows when to use them. Carlee loved going out to eat. When we got home she said, "Ok, now what restaurant are we going to?" She's a hoot. I know us girls can really enjoy a night out.


No comments: