
It's hard to imagine I have been loving this man for 7 years plus. He's so easy to love. God has been so faithful to us and has blessed us with the greatest family! I look forward to the next 7. It's going to be an incredible journey.... Seeking the Lord, trusting Him completely, denying ourselves, following in obedience, maturing, growing in wisdom and revelation, loving deeply, serving wholeheartedly, striving for excellence..... There's so many areas to grow and we will take it one step at a time because His ways are best!
We had an enjoyable dinner last night at Brio while the kids spent the night at Grandparents houses. Then today had lunch at The Goose's Acre and some dessert at Marble Slab. You can't go wrong with fried food and ice cream. DELICIOUS! We will be packing our bags soon to head out to Florida where we will take a longer break from our kids and relax on the sandy beach.
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! 7 years.... wow! I can see your growth through your words in your blog. Love you.
Happy Anniversary!!! We just celebrated our eighth . . . It just keeps getting better . . . God blessed us with these fabulous men, didn't He? Love you Reba!!
Congratulations! I can't believe it's been that long. Have fun in Florida!
Happy Anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple.
Post a Comment