So if you haven't heard.... Greg and I will be on our way to Florida on Thursday to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. It's been a long time (probably about 4 years) since we have left town without the kids. I'm not quite sure what we will do with ourselves besides get a tan, read a book, sleep, enjoy the break. I know we will miss Carlee and Zachary, but they will be in good hands. Both grandparents will be helping us out. Thanks mom and dad and Ed and Randle in advance. May God supply you with the strength and give you the grace you need each day. I know it will be a memorable time for us all. If you think about it please keep us in your prayers. We will be gone from Thursday until Tuesday (5 nights and 4 whole days). Thanks!Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Florida here we come
So if you haven't heard.... Greg and I will be on our way to Florida on Thursday to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. It's been a long time (probably about 4 years) since we have left town without the kids. I'm not quite sure what we will do with ourselves besides get a tan, read a book, sleep, enjoy the break. I know we will miss Carlee and Zachary, but they will be in good hands. Both grandparents will be helping us out. Thanks mom and dad and Ed and Randle in advance. May God supply you with the strength and give you the grace you need each day. I know it will be a memorable time for us all. If you think about it please keep us in your prayers. We will be gone from Thursday until Tuesday (5 nights and 4 whole days). Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! I hope you have a great time.
:)
have so much fun I am super excited for you two!
Post a Comment