This past week Carlee had her last dress rehearsal to get ready for the big production. She was so ecstatic! She got all dressed and ready in backstage rooms and then waited in the auditorium for her class to preform.
She was being filmed by her daddy here and being a goof ball (seen by her funny face). Carlee is not camera shy at all.
She did a great job doing her ballet runs, pony trots, twirls and step touches. She got very tired during the practice and ended up running around the last half. She did a very silly dance at the end and made everyone laugh. I told her that she did great even the silly dance was pretty cute! They practiced the finale and did their curtsies and bows. Carlee really wanted to get off stage after that, but stayed somewhat patient while waiting. I wish I had more pictures of her dancing, but the lighting was not that great which made for some not so good pictures.
More pictures and stories to come about the big show!
1 comment:
What a fun day!!! She looks adorable!
Post a Comment