Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Helping

Carlee has become quit the helper. She is getting used to having a sibling and really starting to love the idea a little more each day. Zac has already outgrown his infant sling for the bathtub and is now sitting up on the newborn side like a little boy. He's going to be tall!
Here Carlee is scrubbing Zac's head very gently. I promise we don't let Carlee run around naked all the time. She just happened to be done with her bath and really wanted to help mommy bathe Zac. Carlee is going to be a good mommy one day!

2 comments:

Mariana Viss said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. Your children are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet them.

Blessings!

Mariana

Jamie said...

I remember one time Brian wanted to "help" my mom after I had first come home from the hospital. She came into the room and found me covered in white baby powder! She said all she could see were my big brown eyes! :) Good times those big siblings helping out. Good times.