This is the fun thing about having a girl! You get to dress them up in cute little outfits like this. I told Carlee to put her hand on her hip and she is really trying her best. Carlee and I shopped for this outfit at Sears. It was fun watching my daughter walk around her department trying to look for clothes that she liked. She loves to shop just like her mama. Carlee is 100% girl! Greg saw these pictures and couldn't believe how grown up she looks. It's amazing what clothes can do to a little girl.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the leopard! She looks like she likes it as much as her Mommy!
I was gonna say?!! Reba that is a Mini-you! Little leopard girl is so adorable and grown up. We need to get together again soon!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment