Thursday, August 2, 2007

Zachary Smiles


Zachary smiles for the first time for the camera. He is two months today. Growing like a weed. He's 11 lbs 12 oz. and 23 in. long. Everyone is saying that he is a "Little Greg." Lately, he has been cooing and talking so sweetly. Zac is a very active little boy. He moves so much it's almost hard to hold him. I know this is a good thing because he will wear himself out and take good naps. Zachary has already conquered rolling from his tummy to his back. I think Carlee was four months old when she did that. He is wowing us everyday with his activity. Zachary is getting easier the older he gets. He is much better now that his mama stopped eating dairy. No more fussy times because of gas! He is adjusting well to the world and seems to love his big sister. We are always telling Carlee to stop touching his face or laying on him. What can I say..... she just wants to show him how much she loves him. I know he will get her back one of these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He does look like a little Greg! I can't wait to see that sweet smile in person and hear those Zachary sounds!

Amanda Burkett said...

Okay, so I don't have a little girl . . . But I can definitely identify with the Zach-side-of-things! Ben was a BUSY baby. Still is!!! I just know you all are going to have so much fun on your new adventure with Zach. Lucky Carlee, she's got an incredible Mama to teach her how to be a great Big Sister!