Carlee, Grammy, Nana and I went to the Cinderella musical on Friday night at the Barry Center. We had told her on Wednesday about the performance and she beamed with excitement. I wasn't quit sure what it was going to be like or if she would be able to sit through the whole show, but boy did she prove me wrong. She loved every bit of it and talked about it all night. The best part was meeting all the actors and actresses after the show and taking pictures with the step sisters, Cinderella and the prince. Carlee loved being up close and personal with them. I think she was a little star struck because she was so quiet around them. Her smile in all these pictures explains how much she loved meeting them. Carlee could not stop saying, "I had such a fun time," as we went to our cars to go home. Thanks Grammy for a fun girly evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment