skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Princess Birthday Party




Carlee loved celebrating her Princess party with her family today. She actually helped plan her party this year. It's amazing what a difference a year can make. Carlee dressed up in her Cinderella princess dress her Grammy and Pawpaw gave her and partied like a princess. We had a wonderful time enjoying breakfast tacos, fruit, cupcakes and ice cream together. Thank you mom and Randle for helping me with the food. It was delicious! We gave Carlee her Princess bike and she is already riding it like a pro. What a memoriable day!! I still can't believe my first born is three! Where has the time gone? She was once so small and now she is growing into this beautiful girl who has a personality. She is funny, sweet, tenderhearted, and kind. She loves to sing, dance, play dress-up, read books, color, shop and play at the park. I look forward to the next three years and hope to enjoy all the special blessings that come with age. She will always be our princess!
2 comments:
A pretty princess she is...
She is gorgeous, I know I say this all the time, but I can not get over how much she looks like YOU! I miss you!
Post a Comment