skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wedding


Today, Greg and I went to Jonathan and Maggie's wedding. They lead Intercessory worship at New Haven House of Prayer on Wednesday nights. The wedding was beautiful and such a blessing to witness. They have waited and waited for such a long time for this day. I know they are going to totally love being married. I was so blown away by the sweetness of Maggie's dad. He had gotten a key for her when she was 13 that represented the key to her heart and whenever she got married he would give that key to her husband. So he passed that key on to Jonathan today and told him that God would give him wisdom and understanding (just as God had given him through the years of being her father) into knowing how to love and communicate with Maggie concerning where she is at in her life. This just made me think of Carlee and her dad and how much I desire for him to have such a relationship. One that is sensitive, open, kind, compassionate, honest, true, obedient, and pure. I know we are on the right path and hope that Carlee will always want to honor her daddy. Well Congratulations Jonathan and Maggie!! We love you and pray your marriage would bring much glory and honor to our King!!
1 comment:
you are so great, I know that your little girl will LOVE her daddy!
Post a Comment