Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crawling Skills

Tonight I was amazed by Zachary's mad crawling skills. As soon as he heard me drawing water for Carlee's bath, he crawled over daddy's long legs and sprint crawled to the bathroom as fast as possible. It probably took him no longer than 10 seconds to get from Carlee's room to the foot of the bath tub. It was a sight to be seen. I nearly lost it. Normally his crawl reminds me of an inch worm, but tonight he was a determined army man. He is still on elbows and knees. He just amazes me! As soon as he got to the bath tub, I just had to put him in the water even though he was already dressed for bed. He loved every moment in that water splashing and laughing with his sissy. The older Zachary gets the more fun these two are together, so those of you who just had two or are about to... good times are ahead!!

No comments: