Thursday, August 28, 2008

Camp Champions

We spent our last couple of days visiting Greg's brothers family in Marble Falls. His brother works at Camp Champions, so we went there to have some fun swimming and touring the camp. This swimming area is the camps newest addition.
Carlee loved the pool and had so much fun watching daddy and I go down the water slides. I was scared to go down at first because of how fast Greg went down, but I braved it out.
Zachary spent most of the time outside the pool walking and playing with any ball he could find.
Zachary loved the boogie board too.
They had this big glacier to climb and then slide down. It was fun climbing up, but when it came time to slide down I was a nervous wreck. However, I did do it twice and conquered my fear. My arms were killing me the next day from pulling myself up.
The happy family. Uncle Matt, Aunt Quint and Cousin Nathan
Carlee looking out over the lake. Carlee loved running around camp and checking out the rooms. She might just be a future camper here.
We toured camp on the golf cart and enjoyed the evening.
This was such a great time away. I am so thankful we were able to take a trip. It was much needed, so many great memories and fun times together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that picture of Carlee looking out over the lake is classic...it reminds me of you Reba!