Monday, August 25, 2008
Sea World
We got a two day pass to Sea World and spent one day doing all the water activities and the next day watching all the shows. It was a blast!
I took Carlee on her first roller coaster. She was really excited about it until we went down hill and the ride started getting a little bumpy and jerky. Since it was a short ride, it went two times around. I think Carlee was ready to stop after the first time around. However, she didn't get too upset. She just said that she didn't ever want to go on that ride again. I'm so proud of her for trying. 
Carlee and Zachary loved this water play area. Zachary loved walking around in and out of the sprayers. Carlee avoided the sprayers as much as possible and played with the other things.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment