Monday, August 25, 2008

First Stop



McDonald's! We took Erin's advice and went there for dinner on our way to San Antonio. I can not remember the last time I ate there. We were mainly stopping for the play area. Zachary learned how to dip his nuggets and fries in Ranch dressing and got a kick out of dinner. (Thank you Amanda for the idea) Carlee loved eating there and bounced around the whole restaurant waving at everyone trying to meet her next best friend. She is a social butterfly, I tell you.
This was Zachary's first long road trip and he did good except for the excited scream or the upset scream he had throughout the drive. He was quiet only when sleeping and then as soon as he woke up, he would get really loud and vocal. Sometimes Greg and I just laughed and at other times we held our breath and ignored it. I guess this is just a one year old boy thing to do. Am I right friends? It still blows my mind.

No comments: