Last time we visited Sea World, when Carlee was 18 months old we went to this show and Carlee danced and danced. It was precious! This time Carlee watched and watched and kept saying, "I want to go up there and be on stage too." I heard this out of her mouth at almost every show we went to. I think she wants to be a performer when she grows up. At the end on the show they had everyone get in line to take pictures with the characters. She loved touching them and hugging them. She tells me this was her favorite part of Sea World. Zachary wanted to be on stage too and made every attempt to get up there as quick as possible, but I think he just really wanted to climb the stairs. He did clap his hands and dance around some.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment