Thursday, November 20, 2008
Our Growing Kids
Here are some recent pictures of our two. I know it's been awhile since I have posted about them. They are growing so quickly and becoming two very different people. Carlee is getting so big. She is so fun to be around. She makes me laugh constantly by all the things that she says. The other day I was trying to explain to her why she needs to think of Zachary before herself and how important it is to consider his needs first and some where in the conversation I said the word but; however she thought I meant the other but word as in butt. So she stopped me in the middle of my lecture and said, "Mommy did you just say butt?" "I thought you said butt." I lost all control and started to laugh hysterically. Then I went on the explain how some words have two different meanings. She's a smart one I tell you.
Zachary loves shoes right now and wants some on his feet at all times it doesn't even matter who they belong to. Here he is in my new VANS. I think he looks pretty stylish. What do you think? I love the overalls!
This girls loves to get her picture taken (just like her mama). The other day Greg kept snapping shots of her as she ran in and out of our room peeking around the corner. She's so beautiful to me. This day she had gone with me to a friends baby shower. I know she loved being with all those women. Fortunately, she found some bigger girls to play with who were around 6 and 8 years old. She admired them so much. That night after the shower, Carlee was talking to Greg and I and she kept saying the word like, like 50 times (you know how you said that when you were a teenager, heck I still say it..haha). It just made her sound so old. Greg and I just laughed. I don't think it stuck though.
Here's a fun picture of them together wearing Carlee's sunglasses. They danced around her room this day and looked at theirselves in her mirror. Zachary just looked and smiled and Carlee just smiled and posed. Too funny!
This was a day that daddy dressed Zachary and got a little lazy and left his onesie unsnapped. I think it's pretty cute. I love that Greg can dress this guy and I can dress our girl. I have to say though, Greg puts outfits together that I would have never thought of and they're great.
These two are so fun. They're both pretty high energy and loud, probably has to do with their age, but they have the greatest personalities. We love them so much and could not be more blessed to have them in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for your comment! Your kids are growing up fast, too! Because of you, I have a cute background on my blog. Yay!
Post a Comment