Sunday, November 23, 2008
A Taste Of My Own Medicine
So today Carlee woke up from her nap and had put on one of her ballet leotards. The only problem is that it was inside out. I told her to go potty and take it off and turn it right side out and that's when she replied, "Mom, I am only three and three year olds can't do that." I died laughing. She literally gave me a taste of my own medicine because I am always telling her that she is three and she is big and three year olds know how to do this and that and so on. I know this is probably not the last time I will hear this or something like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can email lindsey at hiddengold@gmail.com for all her appointments and prices! she does a great job!
Post a Comment