Friday, February 27, 2009
Birthday Evening Fun
We celebrated Carlee's birthday this evening together as a family and went to TGI Fridays. We went here on Carlee's 1st Birthday, but for some reason I don't think she remembered. haha... Here she is finishing up her ice cream. All the staff came out to sing to her and she clapped with them and loved the attention. She was very polite and said, "thank you," to our waitress for the song and ice cream. (for some reason these pictures did not load in the same order I arranged them... oh well)
We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for some entertainment and fun. Carlee loved the carousel and the bumble bee game. She is starting to not care so much for the Barney ride (her used-to-be favorite ride), however she did ride it once. Zachary did not care for any moving rides.
Carlee used her tickets to get a pirate costume (hat, patch and hook). She's not as girly as you may think. Daddy hit the jackpot on one of the games and got 69 tickets so Carlee could get her prize.
The more I look at this picture the more I see how much we look alike. I love it! God is so cool!
Here she is about to indulge herself. She shared her ice cream with the whole family. Carlee is such a sweetheart! That purple bag on the table is her newest gift from the Frette's. It's a little dog, which she named Puffy and it fits inside the shiny purple purse. Carlee insisted on bringing it with her everywhere tonight. She was such a doll caring it around.... looked like a big girl!
Carlee you are a wonderful daughter! You make our family so much fun. You make us laugh all the time by your funny personality. I love the funny dance you do (your tummy roll and booty shake). You know just the right moments to interject something funny. I love you and I love your heart. You have a heart that is so tender and sensitive. You can't stand to be in trouble, so you always try to obey the best you can. You are really improving on obeying the first time mommy and daddy asks. Sometimes we don't even have to ask because you already know the right thing to do. Having a little brother has only made you stronger and more caring. I know deep down inside you love Zachary so much, but it is hard sharing the room with him because ya'll are so totally opposite. I believe that God will use both of you to help each other grow more and more like Jesus. You will one day be the best of friends for sure. I love the way you are learning to shine Jesus to this lost world. You use your manners and are very polite and look people in the face (even adults) when talking to them. Everybody is your friend even if you just met them. You care so much about the people around us (which is an answer to mommy's prayer before you were born). You are so special! God has some great things in store for you. I pray you begin to understand His love for you and walk fully in that love everyday. Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is gorgeous,..... just like her mamma. MIss you girl.
Post a Comment