Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me and my boy

I love this boy. I love his happy side. Zachary thought it would be fun to take a picture sitting on the bathroom counter. Too funny!
I love this boy (paci and all) especially right after he wakes up from a nap and still wants to snuggle. Those are some sweet moments.
I love his silly side too. He is a big goober!Zachary is just fun! He sings all the time now, just like his sister. His favorite songs are the ones he sings at church like; Seven, Noah's Arky Arky, and Father Abraham. He sings the short version of all of them with pretty good tone. I'll have to video him and try to upload it so ya'll can hear it. Just today, my sister and I were laughing at his singing because it is so cute. I love this boy!!

No comments: