We will always remember these kind of days.I love that I get to stay at home and take them to different place to have fun each day. What a blessing!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sweet and Sassy at Chick-fil-a
We are loving Chick-fil-a's toddler time more and more especially when my daughters favorite shop is there. Sweet and Sassy salons came and painted the girls nails, gave them special glitter stars, and sprayed their hair with glitter. Carlee came out looking like a Rockstar!
Her beautiful nails and pink glitter star.
This girl loved every bit of the limo ride. She smiled and danced in her seat the whole time.
We will always remember these kind of days.I love that I get to stay at home and take them to different place to have fun each day. What a blessing!
We will always remember these kind of days.I love that I get to stay at home and take them to different place to have fun each day. What a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment