We are blessed to have an amazing Father in Heaven who loves us so much and thankful for Jesus who came to redeem us and save us from our sins. We thank God for blessing us with a wonderful family and wonderful friends to share our life with. May God bless you and yours!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving Day
We had a wonderful day with Greg's family. We all dressed in our Longhorn colors to route for our team. They pulled it off for another win. Go Longhorns!
Carlee dressed herself for Thanksgiving. She put on her cheetah spot shirt and pants, but I told her she needed to be a little more fancy for Thanksgiving, so she let me layer her brown sweater on top. It worked, I guess. She was a goober for every single picture I took this day. She stayed close to the turkey while daddy cut the pieces off. Carlee ate lots of turkey as it came off the bone. She was very hungry to say the least. I guess 2pm is a little late for lunch. haha
Zachary loved watching daddy use the electric knife.
We ate at in the dining room this time on a beautiful table cloth. Thankfully my kids kept it clean. Zachary loved the mashed potatoes.
Carlee loved the cranberry sauce. She thought it looked like jello, so she wanted some on her plate. Carlee could barely stand to take a bite of the sweet potatoes I made, but managed to try a little bite after some bribery.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving Day with Greg's mom and dad. Everything was so yummy. I made a new recipe and was hoping it would be one of those dishes I would be known for bringing. It was a sweet potato, apple and cranberry dish and it was delicious. Hopefully my kids will like it one day as well. I thank Pampered Chef for the new recipe that will be added to our Thanksgiving feast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment