Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Happy Resurrection Day!! He is risen....He is risen indeed! We had a wonderful Easter service. Here is a picture of our family outside church. Yea, for eveyone looking in the same direction!!
Carlee and Zachary took some great shots as well. I am amazed at how Zachary lets Carlee put her hands around his neck like that. She had his arms tied behind his back at one point. Too funny!
Beautiful girl. She loved wearing this dress because it is blue and she thinks she looks like Cinderella in it. Thank you Memaw for the pretty dress.
We went to my parents house after church for lunch. Carlee had a ball swinging on the tetter totter. This is one of her favorite things to do at Grandpa's and Nana's. This was my old swing set.
Here grandpa is showing Zachary the windchimes. Zachary would not let go. He loved playing with them so much that they got tangled really good.

Thanks mom and dad for having us out. Wish we could have stayed longer. My mom and dad had to go to my Meimaw and Pawpaw's house after lunch because their house caught fire. My grandparents are fine... Praise the Lord, but their house is badly burned. It will have to be rebuilt and all their things will have to be cleaned. They lost their bird Cocco in the fire as well. I know God has a plan and will work it out accordingly. God Bless you Meimaw and Pawpaw. We are so glad ya'll are okay. We love you!

We went over to Greg's parents house and spent the rest of the day with them watching college basketball. Ed, Greg and I played catch outside for a little while. It was fun, but I get nervous when a hard fast ball is coming towards me and I have to catch it. However, I did well and did not get hurt. My husband got to see me in a whole new element. We had dinner with them and enjoyed our time together. Thanks for having us over. Love you guys!