Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at Grammy and Pawpaw's

Carlee and her stocking... it has a Ariel cup hanging out. YEAH!!
Zachary with his stocking... thrilled to get candy. I loved seeing his eyes light up every time he pulled out more and more candy. He's a boy after his father's heart.
Carlee sporting her new zebra jacket. Carlee loves animal print just like her mommy. So cute!
Grammy and Pawpaw with the gift we gave them. They absolutely loved it and had tears of delight. The ornament idea came from church and on the back of the kids picture it read, "I am going to wrap myself up for Christmas and tie myself with a big red bow, that's what I am giving Jesus for Christmas it's a present He'll like, I know."
Zachary was very excited to get some hot wheel cars. This boy needed some boy toys to play with at home.
He loved his Little Einstein rocket as well.
I loved getting the jacket I tried on at the Buckle.... I'm so glad my husband is tuned in to my desires. Thank you Randle and Ed for an excellent gift.
Carlee adored her Ariel dress-up clothes, doll and horse.... "just what she wanted," she says.
Zachary, once again needed some boy dress-up clothes.... he loves to dress up too (just like big sis). I loved to see him in this fireman jacket.
It was a wonderful day, filled with fun, excitement, food, fellowship and thankful hearts. We feel so blessed to have family here to spend the holiday season with.

No comments: