We might make this a tradition, but I'd like to limit the amount of sweets around the house. The Happy Birthday Jesus cake might take precedence next year. As for this year, we had both.... too many sweets in my opinion.... gotta love the holidays.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Gingerbread House
Greg decided to conquer a gingerbread house this year... this was definitely a challenge he could consider doing since he is so patient and detailed. Here they are about to get started.
All of this was done at Grammy's house on Christmas Eve. I know Grammy loved watching her son accomplish this creative project with her grandkids. We all watched in amazement...
Zachary waited very patiently to start helping. He loved holding the bags on candy while he waited.
It was time to start ... the peppermints went on first.
Carlee looked just like her daddy preforming this task with such skill and precision.
Zachary decorated his gingerbread cookie in the meantime and ate some candy along the way. I don't even know how much candy he had, but it seemed like every time I looked at him he was enjoying yet another piece.
We might make this a tradition, but I'd like to limit the amount of sweets around the house. The Happy Birthday Jesus cake might take precedence next year. As for this year, we had both.... too many sweets in my opinion.... gotta love the holidays.
We might make this a tradition, but I'd like to limit the amount of sweets around the house. The Happy Birthday Jesus cake might take precedence next year. As for this year, we had both.... too many sweets in my opinion.... gotta love the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So impressed by that gingerbread house. The one we made last year was a goopy candy-dripping mess...we didn't even attempt one this year! Good job Greg!
Post a Comment