Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

As fun as it would be to upload all the great pictures we took this Christmas, my head can not take it tonight. So I thought I would at least upload my favorite picture of Carlee and Zachary in front of our tree and share some unforgettable memories.
- Zachary getting excited every time he received or ate a piece of candy (the boy is just like his daddy and can not resist sweets and has no discipline to stop eating them)
-Carlee saying, "this is exactly what I wanted to most all of her gifts" (she was very thankful this year and made sure she told everyone)
-Zachary and his cousin falling from the playground (about 4 feet or so) and bruising both sides of his face 2 days before Christmas
-Greg and the kids decorating the gingerbread house at Grammy's house
-Greg making the Happy Birthday Jesus cookie (I think he just wanted to have something sweet)
-My dad telling the story of the birth of Jesus before opening presents and Carlee helping him act out the story with the nativity set
-Singing "Happy Birthday Jesus" at every house we celebrated at (I'm so glad they are hearing the same message everywhere we go)
-Shopping for Greg and "prepping" him up this Christmas with his sweater vest
-Making the ornaments for our parents reminding us that we are the gift Jesus receives
-Oh yes and may we not forget our little mouse that has been in our house all month. We can't seem to catch it with any trap. May it stay only for the winter and be gone soon. lol

No comments: