Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at Home

Carlee is a girl who likes to be all comfy cozy, so this snuggie was the perfect gift for her. I really can't believe we got this for her, but she loves it.
Zachary unwrapped little pieces of paper at a time and loved every minute of it.
Carlee made these pictures for daddy when I was wrapping presents one evening. She drew a princess and a lion. I'm so proud of her for wanting to bless someone with a gift. She wrapped it and tied it with a bow all by herself.
Zachary pulling out more candy from his stocking. Him and Carlee pulled one thing out at a time from their stockings- it was so cute to watch.
Carlee got a bike for Christmas from Greg and I. This is one thing she did ask for and loved getting. Zachary got some train track accessories for his Geo Trac trains set. Now it is huge and we might need to consider moving into a bigger house... haha.... just kidding.

I love Christmas morning at home with our kids. Their faces lit up the whole day. What fun memories!

No comments: