I am going to miss our pool days.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Pool Time
After some very hot days in the sun, the pool was a perfect place to cool off. This pool was nice and had a beautiful view of the mountains. It had plenty of fun sprayers, but no slides or diving boards. However, my kids really don't like all of that stuff anyways.
Zachary and daddy in the kids pool. I love zero entrance pools! We have a few in the Woodlands and they are really great for little kids.
The girls and Jesse..... I was so proud of my mother-in-love for buying a swimsuit (after 20 years of not having one) for this trip and wearing it to the pool. She enjoyed watching Carlee swim and had fun with all the grandkids. We loved having Grammy and PawPaw there with us!
The crew minus me and Paw Paw (who were taking the pictures)
Love this shot
and this one too (our little poser... the camera loves her)
Who needs a diving board, when you have the side on the pool to jump from.... Reminds me of a dancer in this shot....
Oh Yes, I could have stayed here all day and read a book while soaking up the sun. There were little times for this on this vacation. I only sat here long enough to take a picture and then I was off playing with our kids.
I am going to miss our pool days.
I am going to miss our pool days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment