Monday, August 23, 2010

Time to Say Good-bye Arkansas

Our time in Arkansas was fun, adventurous, hot, full of laughs and good times. We will always remember this time with our family and be thankful for it. These are the last of the pictures from Arkansas.....
Our condo we shared with Matt and Quint. This place was great! Thank you Matt for allowing us to use your time share. What a blessing to be able to stay here for free!

My last attempt to get a cousin shot. This is the best one I got.
Just a side note to remember what I don't need to pack next time I go on a vacation to Arkansas..... I did not need make-up, a hairdryer, a straight iron, jewelery, accessories, half of my clothes (only athletic clothes), and half of my shoes (only tennis shoes). It was nice to take a break from my daily routine. I've gotten a lot more laid back since and have realized all these things are not necessary for everyday use. I think I am just a girly girl and I enjoy getting fancy here and there.

No comments: